Become a Social Media Marketing Expert
This 1-Day Social Media Course In Johannesburg course will help you to grow your business, generate more brand awareness, get more leads and convert more sales by using social media.
We will give you a complete overview of the social media landscape, the latest trends, tools and techniques to build and implement a social media strategy for your business.
|22 May 2019||R 2 950|
|18 June 2019||R 2 950|
|16 July 2019||R 2 950|
How You Will Benefit
You will get the opportunity to learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.
The course is very interactive and practical. By working with actual business cases we use a hands-on, you-can-do-it, how-to-do-it, step-by-step approach to help you create a social media strategy for your business.
What You Will Learn
The 1-Day Social Media Course In Johannesburg is designed to help you master the essential disciplines of social media marketing. The course is broken down into a series of modules that include exercises, case studies and interactive discussions for you to complete.
Social Media Marketing Essentials
Designed to provide you with in-depth practical experience, skills and tools you need to succeed in today's rapidly moving Social Media Marketing workplace.
In this module you will learn:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your business objectives
- Evaluate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan for online reputation management
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. Most social media platforms have built-in data analytics tools, which enable companies to track the progress, success, and engagement of ad campaigns.
In this module you will learn:
- Create a social media strategy plan for your business or organisation
- Create your campaign objectives, benchmark success and measure ROI
- Plan your social media campaigns using industry proven frameworks
- Integrate social media with your brand, sales and CRM goals
- Confidently use the appropriate channels to engage with your audiences
- Plan your content calendar around audience needs and drivers
- Learn from success and failure of other organisations’ social media campaigns
- Implement techniques and tools for measuring your social media success
Content is at the core of all digital and social media marketing activity. In this module you will learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- The crucial role that content marketing plays in both B2C and B2B organisations
- How content can guide and inform new paths to purchase
- The foundational steps needed to inform your approach to content creation
- Content seeding and promotion technique to maximise its reach and impact
- How to extract long-term value from every piece of content you create
- How to measure and report your content marketing success
Facebook Marketing and Advertising
This module will give you an overview on how to plan a campaign for Facebook in order to generate leads/increase brand awareness, how to execute these campaigns and lastly how to measure the success. It includes tips on how to set up and implement your Facebook advertising, using relevant case studies and hands on practice during the session.
- Where Facebook is used best in business
- The best B2B and B2C Facebook case studies
- How to create and optimise the perfect Facebook Business Page
- Creating and managing groups on Facebook and when you should use them
- Which privacy settings can affect you as well as your brand?
- How companies are using Facebook to interact with their customers
- Why events are important in your Facebook marketing strategy
- Create traffic and awareness from events even when you do not go to them
- The latest changes in Facebook and how they affect your business
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- Understand which ad types and content best fulfill your campaign goals
- Segment your target audience
- Facebook bidding strategies
- How to split test your ads on Facebook
- Use the right imagery in your Facebook ad campaign
- How ad copy is different in Facebook Ads than Google Ads
- Create winning ads that fit Facebook's terms of service
This module will teach you how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and measure its impact.
- If Instagram is the right option for your business
- How Instagram works for brands successfully
- What content to avoid
- The different types of advertising options available on Instagram
- How to target the most relevant audience for different ads
- How to buy and manage Instagram ads
- How to define and measure your Instagram KPI’s
LinkedIn and Social Selling
This module will give you an overview of how your organisation can use LinkedIn as part of your marketing mix to attract new customers and showcase your brand. The course will include tips on how to set up and implement your LinkedIn marketing, using relevant case studies and hands on practice during the session.
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation's LinkedIn presence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Key techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
- How advanced LinkedIn features can extend your reach and enhance your personal or organisation's brand
- How to set up and run self-serve LinkedIn ads, sponsored content and company updates
- How to use LinkedIn for increasing lead generation and sales
Social Media Marketing Analytics
Social media marketing analytics is a set of business and technical activities that define, create, collect, verify or transform social media data into reporting, research, analyses, recommendations, optimizations, predictions, and automations.
- A review of the digital analytics landscape and tools
- Using analytics to understand visitors, content and marketing performance across channels
- The essential guide to using Google Analytics like a pro
- A/B & Multivariate Testing: what to test and how to test to improve performance
- How to optimise website user experience and conversions
- The ROI in social media marketing
Need Corporate Digital Training?
This course can also be delivered in-house to upskill your team. We have expert knowledge in all areas of digital marketing and can customise a training solution to help your team gain the knowledge and skills that drive digital business growth.
What Our Students Say
“Excellent course! Very relevant to the changing business and social environment around us. Good exposure to the digital ‘’ecosystem’’ we operate in, both professional and socially. Good roadmap provided to navigate our exposure and activity within the Digital and Social Media landscape.”
Christo Nel, Director Sales and Marketing, UVEX SAFETY
“I absolutely loved this course! Very informative and I have learned a lot! The course facilities are also amazing and the service has been spectacular. The trainer was excellent, knowledgeable lecturer. I would be very interested in doing the 3-day Digital Marketing Course as I feel I still a lot to learn. Oh, and all the quirky handouts from the venue really make this a relaxed and interactive environment!”
Angela Blake, Sales Office Manager, Leader Rubber Co.
“My positive reviews: Knowledge factor. Small classes which allow for direct engagement. Perfect rate for overall presentation. Neutral, objective tone used. Presented new thoughts, new creative approaches. Provided broad spectrum of channels where social media is concerned. Provided step-by-step guides (practical ones). Shortcuts. Great venue, great food, great vibe. Overall a great workshop, lots learned. Would be highly interested in the 3-day Digital Marketing Course.”
Gugu Gumede, LegalWise