1-Day Social Media Course In Johannesburg 2019
Dates: 19 Sept, 8 October, 3 December
Cost: R 2 950
Venue: Regus, 6 Kikuyu Rd, Sunninghill, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2191
Delegates are asked to bring a WiFi-enabled laptop to the course.
Our most popular course is the 1-Day Social Media Course in Johannesburg where you will learn how social media can help your business to increase brand awareness, get more exposure, generate more leads and increase sales.
You will learn about the emerging trends in the social media space and the opportunity afforded by the ‘always connected’ social consumer.
This social media course in Johannesburg is very interactive with discussions and practical demonstrations of all the latest research, case studies, techniques and tools to improve your social media marketing for your business.
All attendees receive a certificate of completion, digital copies of course material and post-course support. This course includes lunch and refreshments.
The course is broken down into a series of modules to help you master the essential disciplines in social media.
Module 1 – Social Media Introduction
In this module, you will learn how to set up a social media presence for a business. You will be able to identify the benefits of social media marketing and differentiate between the most influential networks and their advantages.
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your business objectives
- Evaluate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan for online reputation management
Module 2 – Social Media Platforms
In this module, you will learn the core features, tools and guidelines for setting up, optimising and posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. You will also learn how to build, manage, and sustain an active social media community on each platform.
- Facebook for Business
- Facebook Features, Facebook Newsfeed, Facebook Insights
- Instagram for Business
- Instagram Features, Instagram Newsfeed, Instagram Insights
- Twitter for Business
- Twitter Features, Twitter Engagement,
- LinkedIn for Business
- LinkedIn Setup & Profile, LinkedIn Features, LinkedIn Company Page
Module 3 – Social Media Content
In this module, you will learn about the concept of engaging with and acquiring customers using the creation and sharing of content. You will acquire an understanding of how to promote relevant, highly shareable content multiple social platforms.
- The key considerations when planning to create content on social media
- How to distinguish between the different content formats available on social media channels
- How to use best practices for scheduling content on social media
- How to implement an effective content strategy on social media
- Best practices for content sharing, sharing stories, video content, hashtag usage
Module 4 – Social Media Strategy
In this module, you will learn how to set measurable objectives and KPIs for your strategy, analyse and track your activities, and finally how to execute your strategy, and how to measure its impact and performance.
- How to conduct research for a social media marketing campaign
- Setting measurable objectives for a social media marketing campaign
- How to execute a social media marketing strategy
How You Will Benefit
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Start your own social media agency and manage multiple clients’ social media marketing campaigns.
- Develop a social media marketing strategy, incorporating content, social networks and social tools.
- Produce innovative and creative social media strategies, know how to boost brand awareness with content that makes your users want to share, tweet and pin your path to social media success.
- With the effective analysis of campaign results, you’ll be on track to exceed sales targets and advance your career with the latest social media marketing techniques.
- Use industry-standard tools to define, measure, and adjust your campaign’s key performance indicators and maximise success.
What Our Students Say
“Great course and a necessity for all marketers! It is empowering and gives us great insights on the subject. Hugh is very clued up on the subject and makes it easy to follow.”
Nomali Zungu Marketing Analyst Beckman Coulter-SA
“I am so pleased to have done the social media marketing course. Everything I do at work or for my business will be so much quicker. I have learnt amazing tricks and tools to cut down on graphic design costs, reading my customers and freeing up time to do other important things. Very informative and well presented. Thanks Hugh! You answered all our questions in ‘lay-man-terms’ which has made it easier to understand – I can be quite slow with IT things. I will absolutely recommend this to others (not until I have surpassed my competitors!). I like the fact that Q & A sessions with you are possible after today. Great day! Motivated and excited!”
Carol Anderson, Made You Look
“I found the social media course in Johannesburg to be insightful. I have gained knowledge that I was not aware of. Being in the graphic & web design industry, this has been an eye opener to me on how social media can assist one instead of being used for private purposes. The venue was amazing and by far the best I have been to in terms of doing courses. Thank you for providing me with this knowledge.”
“Very informative and will definitely be able to use the information I gained from this course going forward. Hugh takes time to answer questions and takes time to engage with his audience which is very comforting and reassuring.”
Shelley Sparkes, Office Admin, Azlyn Creative
“The social media course in Johannesburg is very informative, and also very enjoyable. After the course I feel more confident to go back to my office and plan and implement our social media strategy. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone in a marketing department within a company.”
Kea Sekgome, Loads Of Living