Get Ahead of Digital Disruption
Rapid advances in technology are disrupting companies and industries worldwide. Your employees must acquire, and constantly update, critical skills.
Develop In-Demand Skills
Digital skills are increasingly important to every functional area across your organisation.
Address the Digital Skills Gap
By addressing the lack of digital skills in your existing workforce you get the most effective way to future-proof your organisation, and counterbalance a prevailing shortage of specialised talent.
Proven Industry Experience
Since 2012 we have trained more than 3500 professionals from more than 250 large organisations, agencies, universities, government departments and non-profits.
Our courses can be delivered in-house to upskill your team. We have expert knowledge in all areas of digital marketing and can customise a training solution to help your team gain the knowledge and skills that drive digital marketing growth.
Relevant To You
We create content to meet your goals and objectives and customise our work to fit your industry, experience and needs. We use detailed skills assessments to determine the depth of your organisation’s digital or marketing knowledge to ensure we deliver a comprehensive training solution.
Wide Range Of Formats
Our training can be done in half-day, full-day or multi-day formats and involves standard classroom type activities, lecturing, interactive demonstrations, video, workshops, creativity and networking.
Our 5-Step Process
Step 1 – Explore, identify and understand
• We’ll discuss the programme with you to understand your precise objectives
Step 2 – Define, assess and prioritise
• We’ll assess your digital skills gap via a pre-course questionnaire
Step 3 – Analyse and recommend
• Your training needs are analysed and a development plan created
Step 4 – Deliver
• We’ll deliver practical training that’s focused on your goals
Step 5 – Follow Up and Evaluation
• We’ll evaluate the impact of the training and improving performance
Some Of The Modules We Cover Include:
Introduction to Digital Marketing
This module introduces the core principles and purpose of digital marketing.
It will enable you to develop clear and actionable business objectives for a digital marketing plan, gain audience and industry insight by conducting digital research, and to prepare the foundations for a fully integrated campaign by connecting effectively with your customers and target markets.
Through this module you will be able to differentiate between inbound and outbound marketing strategies and distinguish between examples of digital media.
It will also explore the difference between traditional and digital marketing helping you realize the benefits of using them in combination.
At the end of the module, you will know how to develop clear and actionable objectives for a digital marketing plan and use digital research and social listening to gain insights into your competitors, audience and industry.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Inbound and Outbound Strategies
- Traditional vs. Digital Marketing
- Digital Methodologies and Channels
- Developing Objectives
- Digital Research
- Audience Research
- Social Listening Platforms and Tools
- Competitive Research Platforms and Tools
- Industry Trend Research
- Connecting with the Customer
- The Buyer’s Journey
Digital Marketing Strategy
The Digital Marketing Strategy module identifies the core components of an effective digital marketing strategy and explains how to develop a successful budget plan and measure the ROI for digital activities.
It demonstrates how to set clear and actionable objectives and measurable Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as well as the key research activities to undertake to guide channel selection and messaging.
It also explains how to develop a creative strategy based on campaign research to engage an audience and deliver on campaign goals.
By the end of the module, you will know how to execute a digital marketing strategy supported by a channel plan, a paid media plan, a campaign action plan, and strategy documentation.
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Strategy Purpose
- Resource Mapping
- Budget Planning
- ROI and Success Metrics
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Common Business Objectives and Campaign Expectations
- Past Performance and Industry Benchmarks for Forecasting
- Regular Performance Reviews
- Research, Audit Factors and Audience and Competitor Research
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Optimise Channel and Budget Mix
- Media Planning for Paid Channels
- Key Campaign Components
- Stakeholder Communication Tools
- Digital Marketing Strategy Best Practice
This module introduces key concepts underpinning effective website design and the purpose of website optimisation. It will enable you to build and publish a simple, well-designed, and optimised website that is aligned to specific business goals.
Additionally, you will understand design principles and best practices for copy and A/B testing along with exploring User Experience and User Interface as part of user centric design.
The Website Optimisation module also covers how to use metrics to capture, track, and measure website activity to develop deeper insights.
- Web Design and Website Optimisation
- Optimisation and Digital Marketing Strategy
- Key Components of Web Design
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- Mobile-First Design and Website SEO
- Copy Best Practice
- A/B Best Practice Testing
- User-Centered Design
- Key Optimisation Performance Factors
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
- Website Monitoring
- Evaluation Tools
This module introduces you to the key principles of content marketing to enable you to align content effectively with the buyer’s journey.
You will explore the knowledge and skills required to plan and execute a content marketing strategy in a persona-oriented, data-driven way.
It also covers content creation and curation, along with how to extend its value using scheduling tools and promotion methods.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Benefits of Content Marketing
- Qualities and Types of Content
- Content Alignment with the Buyer’s Journey
- Customer Personas
- Community Management
- Competitor Content Analysis
- Content Topics and Calendar
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Content Metrics and Marketing ROI
- Content Marketing Strategy
Social Media Marketing
The Social Media module introduces the key platforms for social media marketing and demonstrates how to set up a social media experience for a business.
As a result, you will understand the techniques and best practices for growing and engaging an audience and demonstrate how to create effective paid advertising campaigns on key social platforms.
The module also covers how to extract and report on data from the platforms’ native analytics tools to derive deeper audience and campaign insights.
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Influential Social Media Platforms
- Best Social Media Account Practices
- Facebook for Business
- Develop A Facebook Page That Expresses Your Identity, Reaches Your Audience And Engages With Your Audience Through Social Interactions
- Community Building, Content Marketing And Brand Promotion
- Plan And Deliver A Facebook Advertising Strategy
- Analyse, Optimise And Report On The Performance Of Your Ads
- Instagram for Business
- How Brands Are Using Instagram
- Understand Instagram For Your Brand
- Targeting The Right People
- Instagram Content And Advertising Opportunities
- Twitter for Business
- Setup, Customize And Promote A Twitter Account To Build A Profile For A Business, Brand, Organization Or Personality
- Implement Twitter Ads And Specific Formats To Run Campaigns And Promote Content Aligned To Your KPI's And Marketing Objectives
- LinkedIn for Business
- The Importance Of Having Company And Personal LinkedIn Accounts
- Use LinkedIn-Specific Features And Tools To Set Campaign Objectives
- Run Ad Campaigns That Reach, Nurture And Convert Customers
- Use LinkedIn Analytics Tools To Measure And Report On Your Campaign
- Creating Social Media Campaigns and Using Tools and Analytics
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
The SEO module begins with the fundamentals of search engine optimisation and how search engines work.
It explains why it is vital to align SEO objectives with overarching business objectives and how to use keyword and competitor research to build a content plan that attracts and engages the right kind of visitors.
The module also explores how to boost online conversions to help stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace and ensure the best possible Return on Investment (ROI).
- SEO Fundamentals
- SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) Components
- Create and Implement SEO Objectives
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Short and Long Tail Keywords
- Convert Keywords into SEO Content
- Optimise Organic Search Ranking
- Technical Components for Visibility
- On-page Optimisation
- Of-page Optimisation
- SEO Audit
- Measuring SEO Performance
Paid Search using Google Ads
This module begins with the fundamentals of paid search and its benefits and demonstrates how to implement and manage Pay-Per Click campaigns using Google Ads.
Through the Paid Search Module, you will understand the key concepts underpinning bid auctions, how to manage paid advertising budgets, and how to optimise paid search campaigns.
It also covers conversion tracking and how to measure and report on the performance of paid search campaigns using Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Paid vs. Organic Search
- Customer Use of Search Engines
- Elements of Paid Search Campaigns
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
- Google Ads Best Practice
- Google Ads Account Elements
- Paid Search and SEO Keyword Research
- Google Ads and Paid Search Campaigns
- Search Campaign Management
- Advertising Budget Management
- Google Ads Bidding
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search KPIs
- Conversion Tracking
- Success Metrics
- Google Analytics Measurement
Display and Video Advertising
The Display and Video Advertising module begins with the fundamentals of display and video advertising and demonstrates how to set up and manage a YouTube channel.
It covers the ad formats available within Google Display Network and YouTube and shows you how to set up and manage campaigns.
You will also understand how to apply audience and contextual targeting, exclusions, remarketing, and bid adjustments to target display and video ads at the right audience.
By the end of the module, you will be able to identify the key metrics and tools to use to analyse and optimise the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Key Advertising Platforms
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- YouTube Channel Setup
- Video Best Practices
- YouTube Analytics and Reporting
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Ad Formats and Sizes
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- YouTube Ads
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Remarketing Options
- Measurement and Optimisation
The Email Marketing module begins with the fundamentals of email marketing and how the concepts of segmentation, personalisation, timing, and engagement along with the legislation and regulations surrounding data protection to underpin an effective email marketing strategy.
The module introduces key email marketing tools and techniques and explores subscriber list and email design best practices.
It also comprehensively explores how to create, test, and optimise an email campaign that maximizes open and Click-Through-Rates (CTR) and provides an overview of the value provided by marketing automation tools.
By the end of this module, you will have a comprehensive understanding of all the elements involved in an email marketing strategy.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Legislation and Regulations e.g. Permissions and Data Protection
- Tools and Strategy
- Email Service Providers
- Contact Databases
- Email Writing and Design
- The Buyer’s Journey Alignment
- Subject Lines, Copy Essentials, Design Best Practices
- Call-to-Actions (CTAs)
- Image Best Practices
- Email Campaign Creation
- Delivery Factors
- Testing and Optimising an Email Campaign
- Optimise Open and Click Through Rates
- Mobile Optimisation
- Bounce Rates and Unsubscribes
- Marketing Automation
The Analytics module begins with the fundamentals of digital analytics and the associated legal responsibilities and best practices concerning data collection, consent, and privacy that enable a digital marketer to draw actionable conclusions from website or marketing channel data.
It demonstrates how to setup and configure Google Analytics and install tracking codes to glean insights about traffic and audience.
In this module, you will also explore setting campaign goals to analyse performance and customer conversion journeys.
At the end of the module, you will be able to use Google Analytics reports and features to monitor and analyse digital campaigns.
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Analytics Tools for Data Collection, Measurement and Analysis
- Google Analytics Benefits and Limitations
- Digital Analytics Reporting Terminology
- Legal Requirements, Responsibilities and Best Practice
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Audience, Acquisition, Google Ads, Behaviour,
- Analysing and Recording Google Analytics Data
Click here to contact us and learn how we can help your organisation achieve Digital Excellence.