dbAdvertising is our paid digital advertising division that specialises in Facebook and Google advertising. We have been doing paid advertising on Facebook since 2009 and on Google Adwords since 2005.
Many companies attempt to offer a lot of services to their clients – web design, search engine optimisation, social media management, blogging, content marketing, email marketing and many more. Many times they also add on paid digital advertising, but it’s rarely their main focus.
We focus all our efforts on what we know will deliver the best results for our clients – paid digital advertising.
As of 2017, the two largest sources of paid digital advertising are Facebook and Google. They receive 75% of all paid digital advertising globally, therefore we only focus on these two advertising platforms so that our clients can get the best return on their investment.
Our Experience Include:
- 8+ years of experience managing Facebook Ad campaigns.
- 11+ years of experience managing Google Ad campaigns.
- Focused on paid digital advertising.
- Dedicated to small business clients.
- Fast campaign set up.
- 100% results-focused.
- Guaranteed email response times.
WHY FACEBOOK ADVERTISING?
With more than 1.94 billion users worldwide, Facebook has created a unique opportunity for businesses to reach their target audience with incredible accuracy and with any sized budget.
With Facebook ads, you choose the type of people you want to reach, and we deliver your ads to a relevant audience most likely to convert.
Most Common Uses for Facebook Advertising:
- To send traffic directly from Facebook to your website.
- To send traffic to an event signup page or email newsletter signup page.
- To get more exposure for your Facebook posts.
- To solicit more “likes” for your Facebook business page.
Facebook Advertising Helps Your Business To Reach:
- THE RIGHT PERSON – powerful targeting options ensure you’re able to connect with and reach your exact customer.
- AT THE RIGHT TIME – over 1 billion daily active users ensures you’re able to reach customers instantly on mobile.
- WITH THE RIGHT MESSAGE – share your unique story through ad formats such as images, videos, carousel and canvas ads.
When you hire us as your Facebook Advertising Agency, we will recommend the best ways for you to use Facebook ads to meet your specific business goals.
What We Manage With Your Account:
- Manage Ad Spending
- Build Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Split Test Ad Creative
- Pixel Implementation
- Set Up Remarketing
WHY GOOGLE ADVERTISING?
People who arrive at a site from Google ads make a purchase 50% more often than those who clicked on an organic link. This platform currently has over a million businesses across the world spending billions of dollars on advertising.
Our management service is an ongoing process of building, maintaining and analysing advertising campaigns with Google AdWords to achieve the best results possible.
Most Common Uses for Google Advertising:
- To send traffic directly from Google search results to your website.
- To send traffic to a landing page or email newsletter signup page.
- To get more exposure for your business.
What We Manage With Your Account:
- Account Set Up
- Ad Copy Writing
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Campaign / Ad Group Structure Creation
- Daily Optimisations
- Conversion Tracking Set Up
- Google Analytics Integration
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting
- Competitor Research
- Device, Location, Language & Network Targeting
- Keyword Mining
We believe in keeping things simple.
Clients are billed monthly and payments are made via EFT or credit card. Our contracts are month-to-month.
HOW TO GET STARTED
We have more than 11 years of experience in digital advertising and bring customer service to a whole new level by taking the time to understand you, your business and your goals. We will view your website and any current advertising accounts to get a good understanding of your business and advertising history.
With this background knowledge we will have a full understanding of the goals and factors that will contribute to creating the best strategy to move forward.
Once you have signed up for our service our team will collect basic information to get you started. From there, we assign a dedicated account executive to be your point of contact at dbADS.