Terms & Conditions:
Confirmation of booking: Bookings are confirmed upon payment of full fee by electronic bank transfer.
Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy.
You are allowed to substitute attendees any time.
Digital Business Academy does not provide refunds for cancellations.
For cancellations received from attendees by e-mail or telephone more than seven (7) days prior to the event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another Digital Business Academy event for up to one year from the date of issuance. The phone number and addresses to which e-mails must be sent are those on the “Contact Us” page of this website.
Cancellations from attendees less than 7 days prior to the relevant course day – Full payment will be due as a cancellation fee.
Fees applicable to reschedule for cancellations by attendees 7 days or less prior to the relevant course will be R750.00 per day.
Digital Business Academy reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, make changes in course schedules, dates, and to change the location of an event. Any substitutions or changes will be updated on the website as soon as possible.
In the event that Digital Business Academy cancels an event, participant full payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future Digital Business Academy event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance.
In the event that Digital Business Academy postpones an event, participant full payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit towards a future Digital Business Academy event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance.
No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
Handouts, Workbooks and Resources:
- Handouts, workbooks and other resources are available for groups of up to 20 people. Any larger groups will incur additional fees to purchase such resources.
- Handouts are short summaries of the content, copied in black & white, and stapled together.
- Workbooks are detailed and comprehensive, and are designed to assist participants in understanding and implementing the subject matter.
- No transfer of intellectual property is ever implied. All rights vest with Digital Business Academy, or with other copyright owners where applicable.
- The presentation may not be recorded in any format without express written permission. Please contact us PRIOR to the event should you wish to record the presentation – We will gladly discuss options with you. Additional costs, as agreed, will apply.
Confirmation and Acceptance of these Notes of Agreement:
- Notification of these terms will be by e-mail, and will be deemed to have been presented to the client except where an ‘undelivered’ notice is received by Digital Business Academy.
- Unless specifically notified otherwise in writing Digital Business Academy will assume that the person who negotiated with me on behalf of the client, and / or to whom I directed the notice of confirmation, is an appointed official of the client, fully authorized to act on behalf of the client.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. New Terms and Conditions are applicable from the moment they are posted on this website.
Discounts are available. Choose any 1 of the following:
- 10% Early Bird discount for all courses if booked and paid 30 days in advance.
- 10% Loyalty discount for former students of any of our courses.
- 10% Discount for 3 or more delegates from the same organization.