Digital Business Academy offers Social Media Courses in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Digital Business Academy (Pty) Ltd is an Accredited Services SETA Training Provider of Education and Training. Provider Number 10077.
Our most popular course is the 1-Day Social Media and Marketing Course where you will learn how social media can help your business to increase brand awareness, get more exposure, generate more leads and increase sales.
The Social Media and Marketing Course is very interactive and practical. Our training is based on a hands-on, you-can-do-it, how-to-do-it, step-by-step approach.
We only allow a maximum of 15 students per class so that personal attention can be given to everyone.
We also offer customized in-house training for companies nationwide.
Click Here For More Information.
1-Day Social Media and Marketing Course
- The 9-Step Social Media Strategy Plan
- Conducting Market Research Online
- Assessment of your Target Audience
- The Importance of Content Marketing
- How to Create Content for Social Media
- The Future of Business Blogging
- Facebook Marketing with Business Pages
- Twitter Marketing for Business
- LinkedIn for Networking and Business
- Google+ Business Pages and Local Pages
- Video Marketing on YouTube
- Visual Marketing on Instagram
- Managing your Profiles with Hootsuite
- Handling Negative Comments & Complaints
- Social Media Monitoring & Reporting
- Crisis and Complaints Management Plan
- Finalising Your Budget and Resources
- Measuring Return on Investment
Day Ends With Q & A Session
Cost: R2 750
Courses Dates Johannesburg 2017:
- 12 September
- 10 October
- 7 November
- 5 December
Venue: Regus Office Building, Sunninghill, Johannesburg
Email us at email@example.com OR
complete the Contact Us form on the right hand side of this page.
- Certificate of completion
- Printed Workbook & Notes
- Lunch and Refreshments
Discounts available. Choose 1 of the following:
- 10% Early Bird discount for all social media courses if booked and paid 30 days in advance.
- 10% Loyalty discount for former students of any of our other courses.
- 10% Discount for 4 or more delegates from the same organization.
Christo Nel – Director Sales and Marketing UVEX SAFETY: Excellent course! Very relevant to the changing business and social environment around us. Good exposure to the digital ‘’ecosystem’’ we operate in. both professional and socially. Good roadmap provided to navigate our exposure and activity within the digital and social media landscape.
Aifheli Makhwanya – HOD Policy and Research National Film and Video Foundation: A day well spent! I found the social media essentials very relevant to what I want to do more of in thought leadership and for my start-up. Very practical and easy to follow. Thank you!
Sootho Tau – MD ventureOUT: I want to punch myself for only attending this course now! I loved it and I am going to implement all of the things I learnt. Hugh took us through the lessons properly, nothing was rushed. Thank you!
Mathews Selwane – Designer Werksman Reynecke and Dimela Designs: The treatment was so good, I really enjoyed the class. Keep up the good work! The course is useful and I will recommend it to everyone I know and who wants to grow their business online.
Xabiso Matshitiza – LegalWise South Africa: Insightful for a basic start to social media principals. Good overview and holistic approach to strategy with effective use of content generation and different social media networks. Hugh gave affirmation for our company’s direction towards developing a social media strategy. Helpful indeed.
Angeline Khunon – NRF(National Research Foundation): I actually enjoyed the class. I have learnt more about Social media. All the questions I had were answered fully. I like the fact that there is post-support as well. This will assist me if there are other questions that I may have to be answered. Hugh clearly explain/communicate the entire content and it was understandable. I got some ideas to implement when I get back to work. Thank you!1
Rego Mavmbela – Marketing Services Manager Eskom: Thanks for a highly interesting and engaging course. I now know how to use basic social media networks well for both myself and for my business.