Digital Business Academy (Pty) Ltd. is accredited by the Services SETA as an Education and Training provider. Provider Number 10077.
Accreditation means that we meet the 8 core criteria as specified by SAQA in the document “Quality Management Systems for Education and Training Providers”. It also means that our learning programmes are aligned to NQF registered qualifications and unit standards.
This accreditation means that you, as our valued member, are ensured of:
- Accredited training of the highest quality
- A claim back of part of your skills levy paid to SARS
- Your learning programme and experience is based on NQF registered unit standards
- The standards for your training do meet the requirements of the Services Seta as the quality assurance body
- We are a recognised, certified training provider
- Our assessment and moderation practices are approved by the Services Seta
- You and your learners who successfully complete our programmes will receive credits which will be recorded on the “National Learner Data Base” against their names for future reference and recognition by other institutions of learning
Digital Business Academy (Pty) Ltd. is a verified level 4 contributor BBBEE company.
To learn more about our SETA accreditation and compliance please contact us by clicking here.